2017 Bluebeam eXtreme Conference Promotes Collaboration and Interoperability
Bluebeam, Inc., leading developer of PDF-based annotation and collaboration solutions for design and construction professionals, recently brought together a diverse community of professionals, students and industry leaders for three days of inspiration, training, and networking at the Bluebeam eXtreme Conference in Los Angeles, California.
This year’s program featured over 150 lectures, training sessions, customer panels and case studies, including 15 round table discussions and a record 60 presentations delivered by industry experts sharing real-world experience and innovative ideas.
– Bluebeam exists to create value for our customers, and our annual eXtreme conference is the living embodiment of this mission, said Jon Elliott, Bluebeam Chief Executive Officer.
– Our customers are literally transforming the AEC industry, and the eXtreme Conference provides an incredible opportunity for our community, our developers and our integration partners to learn, discover and collaborate, while finding new ways to move their work and the industry forward.”
The 2017 eXtreme Conference schedule included:
• Customer case-study presentations from AECOM, Barton Malow Company, Black & Veatch, Cal Poly- San Luis Obispo, City of Westminster, CORE Construction, Enbridge, Jacobs, Modulus Consulting and Whiting-Turner
• Customer panels covering a broad range of topics including “Trends in Virtual Design and Construction”, “Strategies for Adopting Lean Workflows”, “Improving Project Coordination” and developing training programs for the organization and the field, featuring representatives from Ankrom Moisan Architects, Baker Electric, Executive Construction, F.H. Paschen Construction, Gilbane Building Company, HITT Contracting, Jacobs Engineering, CORE Construction, Martines Palmeiro Construction, Meadows Office Interiors, ROSETTI, Steinberg Construction, Stiles Construction, Turner Construction Company and The Weitz Company
• 80 sessions approved for AIA CES Learning Units
• An Interactive Zone featuring exhibitors including Microsoft, Vectorworks, Procore, Egnyte, FieldLens, Volanti, and InEight, showcasing forward-thinking applications and Revu integrations