Simcenter Femap, which is part of the Xcelerator™ portfolio, the comprehensive and integrated portfolio of software and services from Siemens Digital Industries Software, is now being released on a biannual schedule in the spring and the fall, which began with version 2019.1 and continues with version 2021.1.
The latest release provides a variety of enhancements that will improve your productivity across the simulation workflow.
- Maximizing FEA efficiency with enhanced meshing tools
- Improve quality of a hex mesh using various tools in the meshing toolbox
- Simplify user interface to display only available options for selected solvers via analysis filtering
- Use the familiar interface and depth of functionality of Excel to update data in the function/table editor in real time or in bulk
- Mesh control explorer pane to assist in creating complex shell and solid meshes
- Customizable options for mesh propagation in various mesh sizing commands
- Improved performance during entity selection, especially when area or front picking
Download the fact sheet → http://www.femcomp.se/files/siemens_sw_simcenter_femap_version_2021-1_fact_sheet.pdf